The Risk Type Compass is an assessment that explores an individual's predisposition to risk and their capacity to manage it. Based primarily on personality research, the Risk Type Compass uses aspects of an individual’s temperament to place them into one of eight risk propensity categories known as Risk Types. An individual’s Risk Type will give an indication of how an individual perceives risk, how much uncertainty they are able to bear, and how they will react when unexpected events or outcomes occur.
- Places individuals into one of eight risk propensity categories known as Risk Types, based on aspects of their temperament
- Allows for personal and leadership development on the individual level
- Acts as an exceptional tool for auditing and developing teams, groups, and executive boards
- Monitors the risk culture of an organization, enabling change management
- Acts as a tool for investors to better tailor investment portfolios to the risk tolerance of their clients