Research has shown that emotionally intelligent organizations are more productive and successful. The BOEI measures organizational emotional intelligence for an organization as a whole and across departments, teams, or divisions.
- Identifies blind spots so that you can formulate corrective development strategies
- Improves trust and interaction among individuals, teams, and departments
- Positively impacts team building, leadership development, and planning
- Provides personalized feedback that allows individuals to compare their scores against the organization as a whole and their workgroup—individuals can learn the degree to which they “fit” and how they compare with others
- Provides scientifically validated results
- Offers optional open-ended response fields so that individuals can provide a sentence or two about issues specific to the organization