The Hare Psychopathy Checklist: Youth Version (PCL:YV) assessment helps identify potential patterns of cheating, fighting, bullying, and other antisocial acts in youths. Early identification of these traits is critical, not only for the near future of these individuals, but for their development into adulthood.
- Can be used to help you understand the factors that contribute to the development of adult antisocial behavior and psychopathy
- Uses an expert-rater format that emphasizes the need for multidomain and multisource information
- Adapted from the Hare Psychopathy Checklist-Revised (PCL-R)
- Measures interpersonal, affective, and behavioral features related to a widely understood, traditional concept of psychopathy
- Yields dimensional scores for clinical purposes, but it can also be used to classify individuals into groups for research purposes