PressTime is an in-depth business problem in the form of a simulation. This executive-level simulation is run in groups of six to eight participants, who are tasked with bringing a new product to market while dealing with competitors, financial decisions, and personnel issues. PressTime touches on many important leadership competencies and includes a very thorough debrief, discussing topics ranging from the team's strategy to individual feedback. When used with self-assessments or 360 instruments, it is one of the most powerful management simulations available.
- Develop strategic leadership and problem-solving skills
- Develop improved decision-making capabilities
- Identify participants' team leadership strengths and developmental needs
- Enhance participants' ability to lead critical organizational projects
- Improve teamwork and interpersonal communication skills
- Enhance understanding of the value of cross-functional teams