The TOMA-3 is an easily administered norm-referenced, assessment tool used to identify, describe, and quantify mathematical deficits in school age children.
- Normative data were collected from a demographically representative sample of the 2011 U.S. school-age population
- The composite score has neither floor nor ceiling effects
- Studies showing the absence of gender and ethnic bias have been expanded
- Reliability coefficients have been computed by age and by subgroup within the normative sample, as well as for the entire normative sample
- Numerous validity studies, including sensitivity, specificity, and ROC/AUC have been provided
- The updated manual contains extensive information concerning the content of the subtests