The Test of Language Development-Primary: Fourth Edition is a tool to identify children who are significantly below their peers in oral language proficiency, determine specific strengths and weaknesses in oral language skills, document progress in remedial programs, and measure oral language in research studies.
- Demographics represent a sample of the 2005 population
- Floor and ceiling effects eliminated
- Expanded study of item bias
- Numerous validity studies
- Streamlined Examiner's Manual is more user-friendly