The Test of Language Development-Intermediate: Fourth Edition identifies children who are significantly below their peers in oral language proficiency, determines their specific strengths and weaknesses in oral language skills, documents their progress in remedial programs, and measures oral language in research studies.
- Demographics represent a sample of the 2005 population
- Floor effects eliminated
- Numerous validity studies provided
- New composites for Organizing and Multiple Meaning are in the battery
- Testing range now includes 13-0 to 17-11
- Testing manual is more user-friendly