Roberts-2 helps evaluate a child's social understanding by using a unique free narrative storytelling format.
- Appropriate for children between the ages of 6 and 18
- Asses two independent dimension - adaptive social perception (development measure) and maladaptive or atypical social perception (clinical measure)
- Updated to reflect current trends and includes new age- and gender-specific normative data
- there are now three versions of the Test Pictures: Caucasian, African-American, and Hispanic children
- can be used to document changes as the individual grows older and more socially experienced