The Multidimensional Anxiety Scale for Children Second Edition™ (MASC 2™) is a comprehensive multi-rater assessment of anxiety dimensions in children and adolescents aged 8 to 19 years. It distinguishes between important anxiety symptoms and dimensions that broadband measures do not capture. By indexing the range and severity of anxiety symptoms, the MASC 2 aids in early identification, diagnosis, treatment planning, and monitoring for anxiety-prone youth.
- Develop an easy to follow treatment plan with an intervention section authored by Dr. John March
- Complete a comprehensive evaluation with the introduction of a parent form, providing an in-depth perspective from multiple raters
- Gain valuable insight with a new model that includes an Anxiety Probability Score, GAD Index, and OCD Scale
- Uncover details about a child’s emotional, physical, cognitive, and behavioral symptoms of anxiety that broadband measures and screening tools often miss
- Trust your results with an updated normative sample representative of youth aged 8 to 19 years across North America
- Generate detailed reports that describe a youth's anxiety symptoms in detail