Evaluates nonverbal cognitive, attentional, and neuropsychological abilities, and targets "typical" as well as "atypical" children, adolescents, and adults. Its engaging nonverbal format makes it ideal for use with individuals with autism and speech/language disorders, as well as those who do not speak English. It provides an IQ score, as well as percentile and age-equivalent scores for each subtest.
- More fair and accurate than other IQ tests because it emphasizes fluid intelligence, the truest measure of an individual's innate cognitive abilities
- Greater accuracy for autistic patients using block and frame format
- Increased overall efficiency and utility of the instrument through a decreased number of subtests
- Addition of a neuropsychological subtest (Nonverbal Stroop Test)
- Greater reliability and ease of use provided by an Attention-Divided subtest