The Conners Kiddie Continuous Performance Test 2nd Edition™ (Conners K-CPT 2™) assesses attention deficits in children ages 4 to 7 years old. Based on the well-established Conners CPT paradigm, the Conners K–CPT 2 takes only half the time (7.5 minutes) to complete, making it more appropriate for younger children. Results from the measure can be used for clinical assessment, early identification, and educational classification. The assessment can be also be used to evaluate treatment effectiveness by administering the test before treatment and during treatment to monitor change.
- Authored by Dr. C. Keith Conners, Ph.D, an internationally recognized academic, clinician, researcher, and expert on ADHD
- Time efficient, taking only 7.5 minutes to administer
- New normative data, collected to standardize the Conners K-CPT 2 scores
- New scores and scoring algorithms, developed to help assessors pinpoint the exact nature of the child’s attention problems
- Easy interpretation through redesigned computer-generated reports that feature clear visuals and interpretive text
- Cost-effective as a screening device using an unlimited software program or pay per use option (for one computer per user license)