Previous versions of the Developmental Profile have seen tremendous success evaluating five key areas of children's functioning—adaptive behavior, social-emotional, cognitive, communication, and physical. The DP-3 was developed to evaluate children from birth through 12 years of age.
- Provides norm-based standard scores
- Offers up-to-date item content
- Provides clear interpretive guidelines
- Offers a nationally representative standardization sample
- Provides suggested remediation activities
- Offers unlimited computer scoring and interpretation