The CREVT-3 is a measure of both receptive and expressive oral vocabulary. It is a norm-referenced assessment tool used to identify, describe and quantify oral vocabulary proficiency in children and adults.
- All new normative data were collected from a demographically representative sample of the 2011 U.S. population ages 5 through 89
- Studies showing the absence of gender and ethnic bias have been expanded
- Numerous validity studies, including sensitivity, specificity, and ROC/AUC, have been provided
- Raw scores can be converted to age equivalents, standard scores, percentile ranks, and descriptive terms
- Consistently strong reliability and validity evidence provided