The Conners Early Childhood™ (Conners EC™) assessment is the result of five years of intensive product research and development. Child psychologists, clinicians, pediatricians, and child psychiatrists can rely on the Conners EC to help identify when early intervention is required for various childhood problems.
The Conners EC is an innovative psychological instrument designed to assess the concerns of parents, teachers, and childcare providers about preschool-aged children. This instrument aids in the early identification of behavioral, social, and emotional problems. The Conners EC also assists in measuring whether or not a child is appropriately meeting major developmental milestones (Adaptive Skills, Communication, Motor Skills, Play, and Pre-Academic/Cognitive).
This tool provides information that may be useful to consider when determining whether or not a child is eligible for early intervention or special education and related services under current U.S. federal statutes, such as the Individuals with Disabilities Education Improvement Act 2004 (IDEA, 2004).
- Easy comparison of scores across raters, thanks to a multi-informant assessment format
- Full-length, Short, Behavior, Developmental Milestones, and Global Index Forms
- Spanish versions
- Validity Scales
- Clear and direct links to the IDEA 2004
- Excellent reliability and validity
- Easy administration, scoring, and results interpretation