Deficits in executive function can impair problem solving, reasoning, and adaptive behavior, making even the simplest tasks a challenge. CEFI Adult™ is a comprehensive assessment of executive function strengths and weaknesses for adults that delivers highly accurate results based on extensive norming. Intended to be used by professionals in clinical, educational, and research settings, this is ideal for assessing individuals with traumatic brain injuries (TBI), Alzheimer’s, Dementia, or ADHD. The CEFI Adult is an effective and reliable tool for evaluating executive function to guide diagnosis, intervention, and treatment planning, as well as to evaluate the success of an intervention program.
Key Features and Benefits
- Authored by Jack Naglieri, Ph.D, and Sam Goldstein, Ph.D, internationally recognized leaders in executive function assessment development
- Evaluates executive function strengths and weaknesses across nine different scales
- Provides scores you can trust with the most representative nationally standardized behavior rating scale of executive function in adults currently available
- Normative data represents the U.S. population
- Ensures understanding with an accessible fourth-grade reading level
- Provides observer and self-report ratings for a comprehensive evaluation of executive function
- Offers easy-to-understand reports with clear visuals and interpretations
Special Introductory Offer!
Order any CEFI Adult Kit or CEFI Bundle and receive a copy of Dr. Naglieri and Dr. Goldstein’s “Handbook of Executive Functioning” ($90 value) for FREE*. Available for a limited time while supplies last.
* Offer available until December 31, 2017 or while supplies last. Promotion available only on regular priced kits. Cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. Exclusive to MHS customers. Promotion not available to distributors.