The Conners Comprehensive Behavior Rating Scales™ (Conners CBRS™) is designed to provide a complete overview of child and adolescent concerns and disorders. It is a multi-informant assessment of children and youth across multiple settings, with rating forms for parents, teachers, and youth.
The Conners CBRS provides a wealth of information with Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, Fifth Edition (DSM-5™) Symptom Scales, Content Scales, Other Clinical Indicators, Critical Items, and Impairment Items.
- Assistance with differential diagnosis , including comorbid disorders
- Identify students for potential eligibility in special education programs by determining the presence of social, emotional, behavioral, or academic difficulties
- Develop informed intervention and treatment strategies with information on a broad range of childhood disorders and concerns
- Monitor response to intervention and its effectiveness with detailed progress reports
- Gain clarity by using one of the most comprehensive behavior ratings scales available, allowing for identification of comorbid disorders that assist with differential diagnosis
- Easily administer, score, and interpret results with a user friendly design
- Discover where functioning is most impacted with impairment items that indicate how the youth functions in academic, home, and social settings
- Quickly screen and monitor treatment with the Conners Clinical Index (Conners CI)
- Gain a multi-rater perspective of the youth’s difficulties with a Parent, Teacher, and Self-report version