Designed to measure cognitive processing abilities that are important for a broad range of differential diagnoses and instructional planning, the Cognitive Assessment System, Second Edition (CAS2) is a norm-referenced measure based on the well-researched cognitive/neuropsychological theory called PASS (Planning, Attention, Simultaneous, and Successive). It provides practitioners with a valid and reliable tool to evaluate the strengths and weaknesses of children and adolescents in important areas of cognitive processing.
- Authored by Dr. Jack Naglieri, Ph.D, J. P. Das, Ph.D, and Sam Goldstein, Ph.D, internationally recognized leaders in assessment development
- Evaluates strengths and weaknesses in the cognitive processing of children and adolescents
- Normative data sample represents the U.S. population
- Offers validity with special populations including those with speech or language impairments, learning disabilities, gifted or talented designations, ADHD, anxiety disorder, and Asperger’s syndrome
- Provides a new Spanish supplements kit