A multi-informant measure designed to identify symptoms, behaviors, and associated features of Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) in children and adolescents aged 2 to 18 years.
This innovative instrument, authored by the highly respected Sam Goldstein, Ph.D., and Jack A. Naglieri, Ph.D., is a norm-referenced assessment based on a nationally representative sample, designed to identify symptoms, behaviors, and associated features of the full range of Autism Spectrum Disorders. The ASRS assists in the diagnostic process, guides the development of intervention and treatment strategies, and monitors the response to intervention and treatment effectiveness.
- First nationally-standardized, norm-referenced ASD Rating Scale
- Easy administration, scoring, and results interpretation
- Excellent reliability and validity
- Short version can be used for screening or treatment monitoring
- Spanish version available
- Items assess DSM-5 symptom criteria for ASD - DSM-IV-TR scoring still available for online and software options
- Option to score children with limited verbal abilities