The ARES is a comprehensive, self-report assessment of the expression and regulation of anger in youth. Derived from the Anger Disorder Scale (ADS™; DiGiuseppe & Tafrate, 2004; page 98), the ARES has been designed specifically for children and adolescents aged 10 to 17 years.
- Assesses tendencies towards inward and outward expressions of anger, along with the range and duration of anger experiences
- Based on more features and expressions of anger than any other measure
- Offers treatment and intervention suggestions based on respondent's ARES scores
- Excellent reliability and validity
- Easy administration, scoring, and report interpretation