The YLS/CMI 2.0 is now available online!
The Youth Level of Service/Case Management Inventory 2.0 (YLS/CMI 2.0™) is a gender-informed, culturally-informed, strengths-focused risk/needs tool that reliably and accurately classifies and predicts re-offending within male and female juvenile populations.
Created for both genders, the YLS/CMI 2.0 includes new features to address needs of a growing adolescent offender population:
- Expanded age range – 12 to 18 years
- Large U.S. sample of 12,798 juveniles
- Significant minority representation in normative sample
- U.S. norms by gender and setting
- Updated current literature review
- Improved definitions for non-criminogenic factors
- Guidelines that instruct users to consider gender-specific factors, as well as, the importance of minor risk/need factors and non-criminogenic needs
- Assessment items that address gender-informed responsivity factors – such as pregnancy/motherhood issues and physical/sexual victimization issues
- Assessment items that address culturally-informed responsivity factors
In addition, the YLS/CMI 2.0 provides an opportunity for users to evaluate positive offender attributes so that offender strengths may be highlighted and built upon in service delivery.
To download the YLS/CMI 2.0 brochure, click here