The BIP-3 is a useful resource guide that helps the busy mental health professional create a functional behavioral assessment and develop a behavioral intervention plan.
This helpful tool will allow you to comply with the requirements of the Individuals with Disabilities Education Improvement Act 2004 (IDEA 2004).
The BIP-3 is an updated and effective resource that generates functional behavioral assessments (FBA) and behavior intervention plans (BIP), within any school district's discipline policy structure.
The easy-to-understand manual includes:
- FBA and BIP process overview and step-by-step directions for conducting an FBA and generating a BIP
- Observation forms to assist you with gathering data for the FBA
- BIP summary sheet for communicating information to administrators and others
- Recommended intervention strategies and evaluation methods
- Reproducible forms related to the BIP process
- A resource list
Back to the top