Assess online from anywhere.
Multiple locations, multiple devices.
All you need is access to a computer, tablet, or smartphone with access to the internet. These flexible options make sure the MHS Assessment Center is where ever you need to be.
Improve efficiency and accuracy.
Built-in verification tool triggers prompts when items are absent to ensure information is not missed. This allows you to feel confident that you are providing complete results.
Three options for administration.
| || |
Option 1: In person while online.
- Practitioner or individual can complete the online form during an in person session from anywhere with an internet connection.
| || |
Option 2: Send a link via email.
- Email a link to the parent, caregiver, or teacher which brings them directly to the assessment form.
- The parent, caregiver, or teacher will then fill out the form and submit online.
- Once the form is received a score is returned and reports can be generated.
| || |
Option 3: Print the form for paper & pencil.
- The practitioner prints the assessment form for the youth or individual to bring to home, school, or office.
- The parent, caregiver, teacher, or youth will then fill out the form and return to the practitioner.
- The practitioner enters the information to return a score and generate reports.