Earn Continuing Education Credits from your Home or Office.
The MHS Continuing Education (CE) Training Program makes it easy for you to earn continuing education credits quickly and online. Currently this user-friendly online tool features Continuing Education (CE) Online Manual Quizzes for many MHS assessments, allowing you to satisfy your CE Requirements.
Based on the assessment manual, users are asked to study the manual then complete an online questionnaire. With a passing grade a PDF certificate of completion is generated and saved which can be printed or emailed.
The MHS Assessments Learn Center is still growing, make sure to check back for future CE Credit opportunities.
To view available Continuing Education (CE) Online Manual Quizzes click here.
To complete an Online Course:
- Purchase a program and instructions will be emailed to you, along with a User ID for this Learn Center.
- Study the assessment manual, and then use your emailed instructions and ID to access this Learn Center. A manual is required to complete the quiz. If you do not already have one, you can purchase it on the MHS.com assessment product page.
- Complete the questionnaire and a score will be generated right away.
- Complete a short feedback survey, then immediately save and print or email your certificate of completion.
- Submit your certificate to the American Psychological Association as required for CE credit.
American Psychological Association (APA) Approved Provider
MHS Inc. is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. MHS Inc. maintains responsibility for these programs and its content.